did it meeself shelf & yoga flow

Soo I am back! ....again ;) I wanted to get back into final cut and editing a video. I am fixing my life! As part of it, I’ve been trying to make every corner of my living spaces film worthy and nice. So that I am confident to film from any angle! I hope you guys enjoy this DIY or as I like to call it a DIM (did it meeselfer) haha

Today I focused on making a shelf to create a cute place to put our books and trinkets. My mom introduced this idea to me in a very drastic way. She basically just shoved it into my space. She had a good idea but I wanted to make it work out for our space since at first I really didn't like it. This is how I did so...I brought this shelf to life and I felt so proud of myself & I wanted to share my experience!!

Let me know what you think?!? ;)

I also incorporated my yoga flow session of the evening in today's video. I was feeling alot of wrist and shoulder pain from lifting the heavy cement blocks and wooden planks. I did alot of writs and shoulder movements. My legs were alot tighter and sore today so I tried to stretch them out a little bit also. There is a fun stefcast fitness challenge I am going to start very very very soon! I am soo excited to be getting healthier not only mind and body but also my soul ;)

Hope you enjoy this video!! xoxo

Music :

Joey Pecoraro ~ Tropical Smoothie

Folk Instrumental ~ Hyde

Conoce el libro "Yoga En Casa" haciendo clic aquí: https://gum.co/TyyRP

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Yoga Fails: I'm So Zen Right Now (April 2017) || FailArmy

Wheelchair Yoga - Gentle Chair Yoga Routine - Yoga With Adriene

FLOATING YOGA FLOW | 25-Minute Vinyasa Yoga | CAT MEFFAN