FLOATING YOGA FLOW | 25-Minute Vinyasa Yoga | CAT MEFFAN

All of the floaty and fluid yoga feels today for you. Enjoy and remember that you can always take child's pose or modify postures if it's too tough.

--- FEATURED ---

Trousers - *

Top - *

Mat - so you’re in the loop with all the goings on… I receive a small percentage of revenue from purchases made through links in this post with an asterisk next to them.

I'd LOVE to hear from you, so please do tag me in any tweets, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat posts.

BLOG: CatMeffan

FACEBOOK: EQUIPMENT USED ---

I filmed this on my Olympus Pen E-PL7. I didn't need lights for this video, but when I do, I use these studio lights -

Conoce el libro "Yoga En Casa" haciendo clic aquí: https://gum.co/TyyRP

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Yoga Fails: I'm So Zen Right Now (April 2017) || FailArmy

Wheelchair Yoga - Gentle Chair Yoga Routine - Yoga With Adriene